Moorelands Road, Hectorville
5-9 Moorelands Road, Hectorville, SA 5073
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Lock up Garage: 1
- Off street parking: 1
- Private Courtyard: yes
- Current Status: under construction
- Expected Finish Date: June 2018
- Property type: Community Title
- Offer type: 10% Deposit – 90% Completion
Serious home chefs will love the generously sized kitchens complete with Miele appliances, stone benchtops, dual sinks and high gloss cabinetry. This space is beautifully complemented by stunning light fittings, designer tapware and decorative cornices.
The décor throughout is neutral with soft tones and a warm palette, creating a relaxing, comfortable feel that will make being at home feel like a luxurious holiday. Developed by Precinct One Property Group who have established themselves as a leader in the residential property development and construction industry in Adelaide.
There are many other positive attributes to this family home, including:
- Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Plush carpets with thick underlay
- Premium luxury tapware, combination shower on rail and monsoon shower head for all bathrooms, mirror cabinets above all vanity units etc
- Fully irrigated landscaping with advance sized plants and trees
- Quality exposed aggregate driveways and perimeter pathways
Floor Plan Example
Please contact Otto Property for more detailed floor plans.
Households in Hectorville are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying $1000 – $1400 per month on mortgage repayments. In general, people in Hectorville work in a professional occupation and in 2006, 61% of the homes in Hectorville were owner-occupied compared with 59.9% in 2011. Currently, the median sales price of houses in the area is $552,500.
- Vacancy rate 2.3%
Hectorville House: Median price $552,500, Annual capital growth 3.47%, Number of sales 71, Weekly median advertised rent $350.
Hectorville Unit: Median price $372,000, Annual capital growth 5.09%, Number of sales 55, Weekly median advertised rent $310.
- Adelaide CBD: 8km
- Primary School: 1.2km
- High School: 1.4km
- The Parade: 3.8km
- National Park: 3.5km
- Cinema: 4km